AGSA Vacancies 2021 Opportunity for Senior Manager Jobs in Pretoria. Government Vacancies in South Africa. AGSA Careers24 @ www.agsa.co.za. AGSA Gumtree Jobs 2021. AGSA Jobs in Pretoria. Check Gumtree Pretoria Jobs in AGSA Department.
AGSA Vacancies 2021:- Related to AGSA Vacancies news are always available on our site za.governmentjobs24.com. These AGSA jobs have got much attention from job seekers and are highly appreciated for their transparency, as well as good attractive salaries and other remuneration.
Besides, new AGSA Vacancies for government jobs in Gauteng are also updated regularly to help candidates to find the most suitable AGSA Job Vacancies in 2021-2022. This is to support people to find a Gumtree jobs that you like in the less time without too much effort. Also, thanks to the Indeed jobs suggested by us, you can learn more about how to get AGSA Vacancies in your area of interest.
AGSA Vacancies 2021-2022 Government Vacancies in South Africa
AGSA Vacancies for Opportunity for Senior Manager government jobs in Gauteng:- AGSA Careers news has been updated at AGSA Careers Portal which is www.agsa.co.za. According to this news AGSA now recruiting for Opportunity for Senior Manager Jobs in Pretoria in the regular basis. Candidates those have Graduate qualification are able to apply for AGSA Jobs 2021-2022.
AGSA jobs have got great attention from job seekers and are highly appreciated for their transparency, as well as good attractive salaries R 728208.00 Yearly and other remuneration.
AGSA Jobs Employment 2021-2022 Details in Shorts
|Name of Careers Portal||AGSA Careers Portal|
|Vacancies||AGSA Vacancies 2021-2022|
|Name of the post||Opportunity for Senior Manager|
|Location of AGSA Posting||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Gumtree Jobs||Gumtree Pretoria Jobs|
|Gumtree State Jobs||Gumtree Gauteng Jobs|
|State Job Types||Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R 728208.00 Yearly|
|Qualification||Please Read The Job Description Below|
AGSA Job Specification…
- Provide strategic input in developing the BU strategic plan and contribute during the review of the BU strategy.
- Ensure that the centre objectives are aligned and contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the BU.
- Implement the BU strategic plan.
- Champion the financial viability goal including the monthly analysis of the BU financial results and contribute to the achievement of the other Balance Score Card goals.
- Demonstrates an understanding of all aspects of the auditee’s business environment including risks that may potentially affect the audit process. Initiate/participate in thought leadership initiatives to learn or share knowledge with others.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how the economy functions and continuously conduct environmental scanning to identify events that could impact the auditee environment, with specific emphasis on the finance portfolio and the fiscus.
- Communication with those charged with governance on a regular basis.
- Correspondence with auditees providing advice, setting up meetings.
- Correspondence and meetings with managers and assistant managers regarding the direction and progress on the audits.
- Advice to managers and Assistant Managers on audit related matters.
- Ensuring that all risks are addressed for the specific audit engagements:
- Appointment of specialist staff and contract in and out to ensure that risks are properly addressed.
- Visits to audit teams, which may include reviewing of work, finalising audit concluding working papers, preparing the audit report, meetings with the team and auditee.
- Motivation talks and training on auditing matters with the team, so as to prepare them for career development and adequate succession planning within the business unit.
- Meetings with contracted out partners.
- Perform project management on all projects in centre to ensure that time deadlines are met.
- Perform functions as required by an engagement partner as spelled out in the statements of SAICA and the Auditor-General policies.
- Prepare and take responsibility for the presentations at SCOPA and other Parliamentary committees.
- Report back to the audit steering committees and audit committees on the planning – execution and reporting of the audits.
- Communication with Sec 4(3) auditees.
- Build strategic and value adding partnerships with key stakeholders in the finance portfolio and auditees to ensure support during the audit process.
- Interact with both external and internal stakeholders (such as Performance Audit, ISA, Investigations etc.) to ensure that relevant resources are assigned to the audit.
- Liaise with key stakeholders at auditees in the planning and execution of the audit, discuss findings, emerging risks and actions in order to proactively manage these.
- Prepare and present audit reports at SCOPA and other relevant oversight committees.
- Implement initiatives for creation of talent pipeline and succession planning.
- Implement the activities outlined on the BU People Plan to address people management issues.
- Manage the staff performance evaluation system for the centre; this involves the compiling of IPC and the evaluation of IPC’s.
- Responsible for managing the centre resources (Staff – CWC and expenses) through meetings and giving direction and supervision to achieve a timely high quality product and to develop the staff to the correct levels and improve on client relations within the overall business processes captured in the BSC.
Financial Management and Internal Controls:
- Responsible for compiling the centre budget.
- Manage the centre budget to ensure adherence to the required financial performance standards for the BU and organisation.
- Monitor centre recoverability and GP margins and take corrective actions (if any).
- Manage resource to achieve budget income.
- Responsible for approval of invoices, S & T, follow up with debtors etc.
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls in AGSA.
- Ensure compliance with SCM in AGSA.
- Responsible for co-ordination and oversight over BU budget process including monthly finance reporting.
- Perform and/or manage other projects, tasks and assignments not stipulated on the Job description as and when required.
Qualification & Experience
CA(SA) / RGA / ACCA.
Knowledge of the PFMA and MFMA.
Accounting and Auditing legislation and standards or principles.
Specific knowledge of IFRS/GRAP and Treasury Regulations.
Knowledge and implementation of CAATs.
Knowledge and experience of SAICA training regulations.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience.
(2 years should be as an Assistant Audit Manager / Audit Supervisor).
(3 years should be as an Audit Manager / Technical Manager).
PFMA and MFMA with banking or other financial sector related experience would be an advantage.
Experience in reporting (General report, interim reports, quarterly and annual reports).
Experience in ensuring high quality of audits conducted in an efficient manner (i.e. action plans, technical consultations and peer/pre-Issuance reviews, quality reviews).
Experience in impactful stakeholder engagements (internal and external).
Experience in financial management processes including budgetary process.
Experience in keeping teams motivated throughout the year to ensure full portfolio project timelines are met.
Experience in working closely with executives within the organisation and keeping all internal stakeholders informed.
How to Apply for AGSA Vacancies Jobs in Pretoria?
- Candidates must be click on the below link for see the full notification and AGSA Application form 2021-2022 to Apply Online.
- Read the suggested details given in the AGSA Jobs notification.
- Drop down and click on the AGSA Application form 2021-2022 to fill your personal and eligibility details.
- Please be sure that you filled all the boxes those have symbol of *. Because if you left the any box given in the AGSA Application form 2021, you will be not able to submit the form.
- If you already filled all boxes of AGSA Application form then click on the Submit button.
- Wait for few moments if your internet is slow so it can be taken more time to be fully submit the AGSA Application form.
- Now you can take Screen Shot of AGSA Jobs Application form.
Why I Suggestions za.governmentjobs24.com for Government Jobs Gauteng?
When you search for Government Jobs Gauteng, it is possible that you will find various types of Government Jobs in Gauteng and as well as Jobs in Pretoria related to post it on the one site. If you have any issue to search jobs in Gauteng & Jobs in Pretoria then, you can contact us to express your questions, we will have timely updates. So we always suggest you to use our site for get news about AGSA Vacancies and other kind of Vacancies in Pretoria.
Can I job search here like Gumtree Jobs? (Gumtree Gauteng Jobs & Gumtree Pretoria Jobs)
Yes! You can search more results for Gumtree Jobs Gauteng & Gumtree Pretoria Jobs if more people also search it. We always get the trend of users and expectations of job seekers over time.
Most of users search about Gumtree Jobs Gauteng & Gumtree Pretoria Jobs Therefore, we provides categories list in below and also you can search Gumtree Jobs by search bar given in below for mobile user and as well as right side bar for computer users.
For a Gumtree Gauteng Jobs in AGSA and other department getting a lot of concern, we will certainly consider it as a priority, and try our best Jobs information to give as many quality AGSA Gumtree jobs as possible.
Can I can search Government Jobs in Gauteng like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location, aren’t I?
Yes, There is a search box for serving AGSA Vacancies & Government Jobs in Gauteng like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location. Once you want to look for Government Jobs Gauteng like more AGSA Government Jobs in Gauteng like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location, then you can type your expected location into the search box.