GEA Group Vacancies 2021 Workshop Supervisor – Transport Cooling (f/m/x) Jobs in Johannesburg. Government Vacancies in South Africa. GEA Group Careers24 @ www.gea.com GEA Group Gumtree Jobs 2021. GEA Group Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs in GEA Group Department.
GEA Group Vacancies 2021:- Related to GEA Group Vacancies news are always available on our site za.governmentjobs24.com. These GEA Group jobs have got much attention from job seekers and are highly appreciated for their transparency, as well as good attractive salaries and other remuneration.
Besides, new GEA Group Vacancies for government jobs in Gauteng are also updated regularly to help candidates to find the most suitable GEA Group Job Vacancies in 2021-2022. This is to support people to find a Gumtree jobs that you like in the less time without too much effort. Also, thanks to the Indeed jobs suggested by us, you can learn more about how to get GEA Group Vacancies in your area of interest.
GEA Group Vacancies 2021-2022 Government Vacancies in South Africa
GEA Group Vacancies for Workshop Supervisor – Transport Cooling (f/m/x) government jobs in Gauteng:- GEA Group Careers news has been updated at GEA Group Careers Portal which is www.gea.com According to this news GEA Group now recruiting for Workshop Supervisor – Transport Cooling (f/m/x) Jobs in Johannesburg in the regular basis. Candidates those have Graduate qualification are able to apply for GEA Group Jobs 2021-2022.
GEA Group jobs have got great attention from job seekers and are highly appreciated for their transparency, as well as good attractive salaries R 330,000.00 Yearly and other remuneration.
GEA Group Jobs Employment 2021-2022 Details in Shorts
|Name of Careers Portal||GEA Group Careers Portal|
|Vacancies||GEA Group Vacancies 2021-2022|
|Name of the post||Workshop Supervisor – Transport Cooling (f/m/x)|
|Location of GEA Group Posting||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Gumtree Jobs||Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs|
|Gumtree State Jobs||Gumtree Gauteng Jobs|
|State Job Types||Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R 330,000.00 Yearly|
|Qualification||Please Read The Job Description Below|
GEA Group Job Specification…
You will report to the Head of Service Branch and will perform and be responsible for the following:
- Daily planning of the Workshop – Plan workshop jobs, creation of job requisition. Ensure correct work instructions are delivered and communicated to technical team.
- Create job card for work to be performed – Ensure proper and clear communication is kept with internal partners.
- Control and Manage Timelines of arrival, starting and completion times. Correct capturing of times to manage Dwell Time, Efficiency and Application rates for the workshop.
- Accurate time keeping of all work performed (signed timesheets submitted daily and approved).
- Daily times sheets with relevant job cards, check sheets to be signed with quality inspection. All documents to be presented to the Head of Service for signing and submission.
- Ensuring that work is completed within allocated time or as per agreement with customer and EDAC standards.
- Complete and upkeep all Quality check sheets, related documentation and paperwork for processing of jobs.
- Communication – Upkeep and inform Customers with progress of work. Liaising with the Manager, Service Admin Controller, Service Administrators/Advisors and/or customer on progress of work.
- Ensure delivery of good service, customers centricity and relations through feedback and communication.
- Sale of service work – Identify new clients (3rd Party) and optimize business from existing customer base.
- Upselling of Service Work – Inspect and Identify additional potential on equipment entering the workshop. Ensure proper communication and quotations are prepared to issue to customers. Upskill FSE’s to identify possibilities.
- Customer relations development.
- Conduct Workshop Technical, HSE, Quality and general meetings to plan, execute and deliver on service requirements and performance.
- Monitor and manage workshop housekeeping. Always ensure clean and safe working environment.
- Identify Maintenance Contract opportunities with key and new clients.
- Marketing of our brand and business.
- Service Administration – Finance
- Improvement of the EBIT margin in service;
- Ensure that the budgeted monthly turnover is exceeded;
- Check and sign service Job cards prior to submitting for processing
- Debtors – resolve technical invoice queries/disputes;
- Manage operational input AXAPTA – Call Status
- Managing Work in Progress and ensuring jobs are completed ASAP
- Monitoring efficiencies of staff.
- Taking after-hour service and breakdown calls, co-ordinating with technicians and liaising with customers on progress of work.
- Quality of workmanship.
- Monitoring of N/A.
- Technical support to staff and identify training required.
- Ensure that service vehicles are serviced and maintained.
- Ensure that proper safety procedures (use of safety equipment) are adhered to on site.
- Ensure all personnel are equipped with safety equipment (PPE) and documentation is up to date.
Qualification & Experience
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information, Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data;
- Designs work flows and procedures.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Contributes to profits and revenue; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves organizational resources.
How to Apply for GEA Group Vacancies Jobs in Johannesburg?
- Candidates must be click on the below link for see the full notification and GEA Group Application form 2021-2022 to Apply Online.
- Read the suggested details given in the GEA Group Jobs notification.
- Drop down and click on the GEA Group Application form 2021-2022 to fill your personal and eligibility details.
- Please be sure that you filled all the boxes those have symbol of *. Because if you left the any box given in the GEA Group Application form 2021, you will be not able to submit the form.
- If you already filled all boxes of GEA Group Application form then click on the Submit button.
- Wait for few moments if your internet is slow so it can be taken more time to be fully submit the GEA Group Application form.
- Now you can take Screen Shot of GEA Group Jobs Application form.
Why I Suggestions za.governmentjobs24.com for Government Jobs Gauteng?
When you search for Government Jobs Gauteng, it is possible that you will find various types of Government Jobs in Gauteng and as well as Jobs in Johannesburg related to post it on the one site. If you have any issue to search jobs in Gauteng & Jobs in Johannesburg then, you can contact us to express your questions, we will have timely updates. So we always suggest you to use our site for get news about GEA Group Vacancies and other kind of Vacancies in Johannesburg.
Can I job search here like Gumtree Jobs? (Gumtree Gauteng Jobs & Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs)
Yes! You can search more results for Gumtree Jobs Gauteng & Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs if more people also search it. We always get the trend of users and expectations of job seekers over time.
Most of users search about Gumtree Jobs Gauteng & Gumtree Johannesburg Jobs Therefore, we provides categories list in below and also you can search Gumtree Jobs by search bar given in below for mobile user and as well as right side bar for computer users.
For a Gumtree Gauteng Jobs in GEA Group and other department getting a lot of concern, we will certainly consider it as a priority, and try our best Jobs information to give as many quality GEA Group Gumtree jobs as possible.
Can I can search Government Jobs in Gauteng like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location, aren’t I?
Yes, There is a search box for serving GEA Group Vacancies & Government Jobs in Gauteng like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location. Once you want to look for Government Jobs Gauteng like more GEA Group Government Jobs in Gauteng like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location, then you can type your expected location into the search box.