Pearson Vacancies 2021 Manager, Learning DE&I Jobs in Cape Town. Government Vacancies in South Africa. Pearson Careers24 @ www.pearson.co.za. Pearson Gumtree Jobs 2021. Pearson Jobs in Cape Town. Check Gumtree Cape Town Jobs in Pearson Department.
Pearson Vacancies 2021:- Related to Pearson Vacancies news are always available on our site za.governmentjobs24.com. These Pearson jobs have got much attention from job seekers and are highly appreciated for their transparency, as well as good attractive salaries and other remuneration.
Besides, new Pearson Vacancies for government jobs in Western Cape are also updated regularly to help candidates to find the most suitable Pearson Job Vacancies in 2021-2022. This is to support people to find a Gumtree jobs that you like in the less time without too much effort. Also, thanks to the Indeed jobs suggested by us, you can learn more about how to get Pearson Vacancies in your area of interest.
Pearson Vacancies 2021-2022 Government Vacancies in South Africa
Pearson Vacancies for Manager, Learning DE&I government jobs in Western Cape:- Pearson Careers news has been updated at Pearson Careers Portal which is www.pearson.co.za. According to this news Pearson now recruiting for Manager, Learning DE&I Jobs in Cape Town in the regular basis. Candidates those have Graduate qualification are able to apply for Pearson Jobs 2021-2022.
Pearson jobs have got great attention from job seekers and are highly appreciated for their transparency, as well as good attractive salaries R 14 493 Monthly and other remuneration.
Pearson Jobs Employment 2021-2022 Details in Shorts
|Name of Careers Portal||Pearson Careers Portal|
|Vacancies||Pearson Vacancies 2021-2022|
|Name of the post||Manager, Learning DE&I|
|Location of Pearson Posting||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Gumtree Jobs||Gumtree Cape Town Jobs|
|Gumtree State Jobs||Gumtree Western Cape Jobs|
|State Job Types||Jobs in Western Cape|
|Salary||R 14 493 Monthly|
|Qualification||Please Read The Job Description Below|
Pearson Jobs Specification…
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company.
At Pearson, we believe in the power of difference. Harnessing the unique skills, perspectives, and backgrounds of every employee helps us foster innovation and create the most effective solutions for learners around the world. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring that diversity and inclusion are embedded into everything we do. We foster a work environment that’s inclusive and diverse and where our people can be themselves so we can reflect the customers and learners we serve. Pearson is regularly featured on the Forbes list of Best Employers and we are recognised in the Best Employers for Diversity 2019 awards. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
About the Role
Pearson is committed to building an inclusive culture and increasing workforce diversity. We are offering an opportunity for an experienced DE&I professional to join the team and to apply skills to further our goals on diversity, equity and inclusion. This role will be tasked with driving forward our DE&I strategy and leading efforts to create a culture where everyone feels valued, heard and fosters a sense of community and belonging. This role is responsible for leading the strategy and delivery of enterprise objectives and partners with stakeholders across business units and corporate functions.
This is a global role reporting to the Chief Diversity Officer for HR and based in areas where Pearson operates.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an experienced adult learning professional with DE&I experience to deliver workshops, seminars, experiential development and coaching for leaders and employees. You will be responsible for developing practical inclusion skills that are transferable into real time workplace situations. This role will enable Pearson to be an admired organization that attracts, develops and retains top talent while meeting the needs of diverse consumer and supplier populations. You will partner with business units and corporate functions to promote strategies that increase DE&I awareness and embed inclusive concepts into the business.
This is a highly collaborative role that requires a global perspective and expertise in the craft of diverse, equitable and inclusive operations. In partnership with employee learning, human resource business partners and functional leaders, you will:
- Assist Pearson leaders and groups connected to external stakeholders to build foundational cultural competence.
- Provide coaching for leaders across business units and support functions on ways to develop a sustainable inclusive culture
- Extract online learning solutions and create experiential learning opportunities for leaders at all levels within Pearson
- Partner with L&D to scale and integrate DE&I leading practices.
- Develop DE&I podcast series and candid conversations to enrich learning on a variety of DE&I topics- features employees, leaders and experts. Manage outcomes.
- Collaborate with procurement to deliver inclusive procurement learning series
- Partner with employee learning and talent groups to assess program effectiveness and recommend solutions.
- As subject matter expert, collaborate with HR partners to advise on the development of learning solutions to upskill employees to demonstrate inclusive behaviors
- Provide direction and support team steering committees and ensure alignment to enterprise DE&I objectives and targeted outcomes
- Identify DE&I resources and recommend creative approach to build global benchmarks for inclusive learning practices and equitable outcomes.
- Work closely with DE&I team to ensure consistency in learning solutions for ERG and task force groups.
Pearson Jobs Required Qualifications & Experience:
What we are looking for:
- 7 years plus experience in delivering instructor-led courses in an applied workplace setting.
- 5 years plus experience delivering DE&I learning topics within a global organization.
- Demonstrated experience leading, developing and measuring enterprise learning strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to illustrate data and present to diverse population and stakeholders varying career levels.
- Demonstrated record of success building and implementing enterprise DE&I learning solutions and adapting plans for a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Proficient understanding of dimensions of diversity and demonstrated ability to build enterprise inclusion efforts.
- Demonstrated success in managing the virtual and in-person learning environment and engaging various learner preferences.
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning evaluation measuring performance.
- Experience in leverage innovative tactics to build learner engagement within diverse groups.
- Ability to lead indirectly and manage stakeholder relationships at all career levels.
- Comfortable working in an independent virtual environment.
- BA/BS, DE&I certification or equivalent experience
What is in it for you
- Unleash your talent while helping millions make progress through learnin
- Be authentically you in an environment focused on building inclusion
- Unlock your potential and help others do the same
Application details: To apply to the role, please upload an updated resume and cover letter. Please ensure you respond to all required pre-screening questions as failure to do so will result in your application not progressing to next stages.
Role location: The successful applicant will report into SVP Chief Diversity Officer based in US. You will be expected to work flexible working hours to adjust to US time zones.
Primary Location : ZA-ZA-Cape Town
Other Locations : TR-34-Istanbul, PL-PL-Warsaw, BR-BR-Sao Paulo
Job : Human Resources
Organization : Human Resources
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Manager
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting : May 20, 2021
Job Unposting : Jun 3, 2021
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2106963
How to Apply for Pearson Vacancies Jobs in Cape Town?
- Candidates must be click on the below link for see the full notification and Pearson Application form 2021-2022 to Apply Online.
- Read the suggested details given in the Pearson Jobs notification.
- Drop down and click on the Pearson Application form 2021-2022 to fill your personal and eligibility details.
- Please be sure that you filled all the boxes those have symbol of *. Because if you left the any box given in the Pearson Application form 2021, you will be not able to submit the form.
- If you already filled all boxes of Pearson Application form then click on the Submit button.
- Wait for few moments if your internet is slow so it can be taken more time to be fully submit the Pearson Application form.
- Now you can take Screen Shot of Pearson Jobs Application form.
Why I Suggestions za.governmentjobs24.com for Government Jobs Western Cape?
When you search for Government Jobs Western Cape, it is possible that you will find various types of Government Jobs in Western Cape and as well as Jobs in Cape Town related to post it on the one site. If you have any issue to search jobs in Western Cape & Jobs in Cape Town then, you can contact us to express your questions, we will have timely updates. So we always suggest you to use our site for get news about Pearson Vacancies and other kind of Vacancies in Cape Town.
Can I job search here like Gumtree Jobs? (Gumtree Western Cape Jobs & Gumtree Cape Town Jobs)
Yes! You can search more results for Gumtree Jobs Western Cape & Gumtree Cape Town Jobs if more people also search it. We always get the trend of users and expectations of job seekers over time.
Most of users search about Gumtree Jobs Western Cape & Gumtree Cape Town Jobs Therefore, we provides categories list in below and also you can search Gumtree Jobs by search bar given in below for mobile user and as well as right side bar for computer users.
For a Gumtree Western Cape Jobs in Pearson and other department getting a lot of concern, we will certainly consider it as a priority, and try our best Jobs information to give as many quality Pearson Gumtree jobs as possible.
Can I can search Government Jobs in Western Cape like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location, aren’t I?
Yes, There is a search box for serving Pearson Vacancies & Government Jobs in Western Cape like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location. Once you want to look for Government Jobs Western Cape like more Pearson Government Jobs in Western Cape like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location, then you can type your expected location into the search box.