PPECB Vacancies 2021 Business Analyst Jobs in Cape Town. Government Vacancies in South Africa. PPECB Careers24 @ www.ppecb.com PPECB Gumtree Jobs 2021. PPECB Jobs in Cape Town. Check Gumtree Cape Town Jobs in PPECB Department.
PPECB Vacancies 2021:- Related to PPECB Vacancies news are always available on our site za.governmentjobs24.com. These PPECB jobs have got much attention from job seekers and are highly appreciated for their transparency, as well as good attractive salaries and other remuneration.
Besides, new PPECB Vacancies for government jobs in Western Cape are also updated regularly to help candidates to find the most suitable PPECB Job Vacancies in 2021-2022. This is to support people to find a Gumtree jobs that you like in the less time without too much effort. Also, thanks to the Indeed jobs suggested by us, you can learn more about how to get PPECB Vacancies in your area of interest.
PPECB Vacancies 2021-2022 Government Vacancies in South Africa
PPECB Vacancies for Business Analyst government jobs in Western Cape:- PPECB Careers news has been updated at PPECB Careers Portal which is www.ppecb.com According to this news PPECB now recruiting for Business Analyst Jobs in Cape Town in the regular basis. Candidates those have Graduate qualification are able to apply for PPECB Jobs 2021-2022.
PPECB jobs have got great attention from job seekers and are highly appreciated for their transparency, as well as good attractive salaries R 385,277.00 Yearly and other remuneration.
PPECB Jobs Employment 2021-2022 Details in Shorts
|Name of Careers Portal||PPECB Careers Portal|
|Vacancies||PPECB Vacancies 2021-2022|
|Name of the post||Business Analyst|
|Location of PPECB Posting||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Gumtree Jobs||Gumtree Cape Town Jobs|
|Gumtree State Jobs||Gumtree Western Cape Jobs|
|State Job Types||Jobs in Western Cape|
|Salary||R 385,277.00 Yearly|
|Qualification||Please Read The Job Description Below|
PPECB Job Specification…
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Identify business issues and data challenges of the organisation and industry.
- Identify organisation’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Review and update requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Create business requirements specification
- Develop user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Solution Design
- Providing progress reports
- Ensures that issues are identified, tracked, recorded and resolved in a timely manner
- Develop Non-functional requirements like system performance and fault tolerance
- Address all audit findings and ensure corrective action is being taken. Provide regular status updates on these, as required
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Reviews test plans to ensure test coverage addresses acceptance criteria
- Reviews testing and signs off
- Works with the Test Manager to ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with Product Owner and other stakeholders to identify required changes.
- Communicates needed changes to development team.
- Identify areas for improvement in internal processes
- Document processes, where required
- propose areas possible solutions
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Communicated and applied DevSecOps standards.
- Execute tasks in accordance with project schedule.
- Delivered high-quality services to all stakeholders.
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively.
Facilitates internal teams/task forces & Communication
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivered informative, well-organised presentations.
- Difficult/sensitive information communicated tactfully.
- Supports the project manager
- Conducts effective progress evaluations
- Sought and participated in development opportunities in addition to required training
- Trains other innovators through both formal and informal training programs.
- Mentored those with less experience through informal channels.
- Update business analysis documentation with enhancements and changes to business analysis methodologies, tools on the Wiki
- Keep up to date with changes and enhancements in business analysis and apply these to PPECB possibilities
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 3-year Tertiary qualification in ICT or related discipline
- Relevant certifications in Business Analysis
- 5+ years’ in a complex technology environment doing business analysis and system analysis
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management Business Case development and SDLC design
- 5+ years of experience in IT Mobile computing (Mobile infrastructure development/administration)
- Experience working on API integration projects, software upgrades, architecture changes, infrastructure and implementation of new components
- Experience of working with security design principles.
- Experience in working with SQL
- Experience in Azure DevOps Services
- Experience in working with APIs and Web-based applications
- Experience in mobile applications
- Coordination and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable legislation
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database, business intelligence and system design.
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of legacy and web-based systems interface with each other
- Desirable requirements
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience in Agriculture industry
- Experience in testing
Supervision / Control /Influence
- Under guidance and evaluation of Application Development Manager
- Within general guidelines or functions as defined in the job description
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving DevOps and keep pace with latest thinking and new business analysis technologies.
- Strong collaborative problem solving and analytical capability to manage numerous information sources and provide data analysis reports to management.
- Strong client focus with the ability to meet the demands of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate business analysis related concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders at various hierarchical levels.
- Ability to build business partnerships that help drives the application development strategy
- Ability to work independently with demanding users in a high pressurized environment
- Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and ‘out of the box’ thinking is required.
- Ability to multitask
- Display an understanding of different functions within an organisation
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Strong Presentation Skills
- PPECB Brand Ambassador by
- Ensuring professional and value adding service delivery; and
- Building and maintaining sound customer relations
- Knowledge of the latest Business Analysis practices
- Knowledge of Software Development governance frameworks and standards e.g. COBIT, ITIL, DevSecOps, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
Key activities and / or behaviours that are key to the successful performance of the role
- Monitor and report on processes related to (but not limited to): Business Analysis
- Providing information for and compilation of Application Development Dashboards
- Collate Requirements and create user stories with comprehensive acceptance criteria
- Review remediation of defects within sprint cycles
- Ensure that procedures and controls to manage Business Analysis are followed and sufficient
- Gather information required to report on effectiveness of controls & any control deficiencies identified
- Working knowledge of APIs, networks, PC/Mac OS and mobile devices.
- Manage and maintain Wiki
- Cohesive relations with the project team
- Client management
- Continuous improvement
Scope of responsibility
- Analysis and Solution Definition
- Key stakeholder management
- Responsible for delivery within given ICT operational plans
How to Apply for PPECB Vacancies Jobs in Cape Town?
- Candidates must be click on the below link for see the full notification and PPECB Application form 2021-2022 to Apply Online.
- Read the suggested details given in the PPECB Jobs notification.
- Drop down and click on the PPECB Application form 2021-2022 to fill your personal and eligibility details.
- Please be sure that you filled all the boxes those have symbol of *. Because if you left the any box given in the PPECB Application form 2021, you will be not able to submit the form.
- If you already filled all boxes of PPECB Application form then click on the Submit button.
- Wait for few moments if your internet is slow so it can be taken more time to be fully submit the PPECB Application form.
- Now you can take Screen Shot of PPECB Jobs Application form.
Why I Suggestions za.governmentjobs24.com for Government Jobs Western Cape?
When you search for Government Jobs Western Cape, it is possible that you will find various types of Government Jobs in Western Cape and as well as Jobs in Cape Town related to post it on the one site. If you have any issue to search jobs in Western Cape & Jobs in Cape Town then, you can contact us to express your questions, we will have timely updates. So we always suggest you to use our site for get news about PPECB Vacancies and other kind of Vacancies in Cape Town.
Can I job search here like Gumtree Jobs? (Gumtree Western Cape Jobs & Gumtree Cape Town Jobs)
Yes! You can search more results for Gumtree Jobs Western Cape & Gumtree Cape Town Jobs if more people also search it. We always get the trend of users and expectations of job seekers over time.
Most of users search about Gumtree Jobs Western Cape & Gumtree Cape Town Jobs Therefore, we provides categories list in below and also you can search Gumtree Jobs by search bar given in below for mobile user and as well as right side bar for computer users.
For a Gumtree Western Cape Jobs in PPECB and other department getting a lot of concern, we will certainly consider it as a priority, and try our best Jobs information to give as many quality PPECB Gumtree jobs as possible.
Can I can search Government Jobs in Western Cape like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location, aren’t I?
Yes, There is a search box for serving PPECB Vacancies & Government Jobs in Western Cape like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location. Once you want to look for Government Jobs Western Cape like more PPECB Government Jobs in Western Cape like Careers24, Careers Portal , Puff and Pass & WorkforGov Job Sites by location, then you can type your expected location into the search box.